Tuesday, April 24, 2007

*creation and development*

*
i got to the moment when i start watching burlesque videos to think of moves that could fit into what i need for my new number.
(i hate that there are no burlesque workshops around.)
but this always inspires me to do something better and nicer:



*
last night i couldn't sleep. Master is away, and i am here... And my web connection kept falling so i ended up watching 2 hrs of Ms. Bettie Page dancing. So lovely.


...
and having all these ideas. So many, i had to get up every 5 minutes to write something down. i love epiphany nights.
*
So i was up till 3. And up at 8 am. i just can't help myself when i am feeling restless.
*
Which made me do something i shouldn't. Go out. Walk. The fresh morning air and the warm sunshine felt fantastic, but now my legs are complaining. But now i have a lacy teddy and garter to complete my look for the new number. Yeah, i just can't think of anything else.
*
(Our one year anniversary is near, and i wanted to do something nice. And i am clueless).
*
Thanks to this nice guy (http://suicidegirls.com/members/lestblight/ . http://www.lestblight.com) i got the final touch for my new number.
*
So these are the steps:
1 -pick a theme
2 - pick the music
3 - start thinking of choreography
4 - pick costumes, research hair and makeup
6 - watch burlesque videos
7 - edite soundtrack
8 - create choreography
9 - rehearse
...
i'm at number 6 now.
*
i wish i weren't such a control freak sometimes.
*
no picture so far. Maybe later. My legs hurt.
*
damn!
*

(i want new pics, but i am lazy)
*
wearing: pink undies
listening: mxpx - life in general
eating: nothing, so i better go get something to eat.
*

No comments: