Tuesday, May 15, 2007

rejection. fear of

*
the world is a dangerous place for a sensible heart. It is filled with no's and maybe's. It is packed with rejection and conditionals. It is haunted by if's.
...
ever since my last rejection at SG it has become growingly painful to hang out there. And its a place i actually really like.
...
which comes to prove how little life i actually have.
...
i'm crying again. People should never leave me alone with myself. which comes to prove... there is not a safe place in this world to be. Rejection can lie in bed with you and you may never know.
...
i am making myself sick. Seriously. i have been living off candy, sandwiches, snacks and pickles for about two weeks now. i am feeling weak again, and undernourished.
...
He wouldnt notice even if it were His own body. i miss having someone to look after me. she was...
...
i just feel lonely.

*

No comments: