Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*bookings*

*
after nearly a month inactive, i have a couple bookings. Weeeee?
...
gonna dance in BC on saturday, and there is something i have no idea what it is coming up...
...
if i didn't trust my friends this much, i'd probably be freaking out by now.
...
but wait... i am freaking out.
...
i have to finish my fans... and rehearse. And do my homework, which i never do.
...
weeeeeeeee!!! Deadlines are exciting!
*
...

*there is more of me than You ever...*

*
wanna know more?
*
things are finally happening. H.a.p.p.y!
*
so its time to rock'n'roll...
*
"Tu es ma mademoiselle
Tu es ma petite poubelle
Je chercherai des ordures pour toi
Et je commencerai dedans mes pantalons

Dans votre oeil se trouve une petite pleur
Mais je ne suis pas un autre Coeur
Tu sais tu es ma petite fleur
Avec une plotte qui est comme du beurre

Tu es ma mademoiselle
Tu es ma petite poubelle
Je chercherai des ordures pour toi
Commencerai dedans mes pantalons"
*

You make me warm inside... even when You don't let me really be myself.
*
But what a darn fucking gray and cold spring is this?!!
*
[mood: strangely excited.]
[pressplay: ma poubelle - sum 41]
...
gotta run!
...
but i'm glad i have somewhere to run towards.
*
weeeee!!!
*
now playing: good golly miss molly - jerry lee lewis

No comments: