Wednesday, October 5, 2011

*it get's better, doesn't it?*

*
It has to... I know it could be worse. I'm lucky my fever and cold last month didn't develop into something more serious... I'm lucky that when I tripped and fell last Saturday I didn't break the glass table I tripped over, and just twisted my ankle. 
But I'm upset and angry right now.
.
Angry at myself for being too tired to get my work done.
Angry that my nails are gross because I haven't had the time or energy to do them myself
Angry my phone won't work, again, and I can't afford a new one. Or even to get it fixed.
Angry that while I am counting pennies to take the bus to college and already owe the bank money, the ex is doing fine
Angry at myself for not getting a lawyer and settling our separation so that I won't be in a fix
I hate this crap.
And I'm angry the schools I'm waiting to call me to work haven't yet because it's the middle of the module.
.
Gonna try to get some work done. As soon as I eat (ramen) and rest a bit.
.

I know, I know... It get's better.

(And here is a sketch of me, and some photos from the last dress I made for Dr. Sketchy's...)


.
.
.
But right now it hurts.
*

No comments: