Thursday, March 15, 2007

*they call it epiphany*

*strongly sedated**
just got back from my endoscopy. seems like i am 100% healthy, which makes me wonder what the pains and cramps mean.
*
well, as soon as i do all the other exams i'll have an idea.
*
...
*
i hardly slept last night. i watched "the great ziegfeld", from 1936, and the thing is 3 hours long. the result were many pauses to write down ideas and download stuff.
*
defintely, show biz is the place for me. those numbers were all so beautiful i actually cried.
*
...
*
i have absolutely NO body awareness. it is so strange, that i don't feel my body as mine, i have little conciousness of my movements and the contact with exterior objects. Plus, my body image is screwed up. i thought i had put on weight. i lost a couple kg.
*
to be totally honest, i am afraid of food. afraid of my eating disorder. afraid of not being able to stop. and that is why i skip so many meals.
*
oh well. i am just so drowsy.
*

No comments: