Friday, June 22, 2007

*the dutch waltz*

*
last week my jazz teacher taught us a step called "the dutch waltz". It made me feel as i feel now. Strange and dizzy. And pretty pathetic. Here am i stuck to the computer when i really need to finish putting my clothes back in the closet and putting things in place.
*
speaking of jazz... me and my jazz group, last week, after our presentation at some lame school party...
*

i went to a fashion school nearby today to get the program of their lingerie course. i really want to... but these things always frighten me... oh well, i will just enjoy the weekend for now.
*
after all, He will be back tomorrow...

*
oh well... i better get things done otherwise i won't allow myself to eat and my stomach is hurting already...*
yes, it's just me. Always me. and i get pretty tired of myself, at times.
but thanks Thi, for all the lovely photos, and for being a great friend.
*
its life. And i will shimmy thru it till my garters break... and all that jazz!

*
(on)> You say party, we say Die! - Monster

*

No comments: