Monday, August 13, 2007

*let's go - photos galore*

*
not even 1 pm and i'm exhausted already. My feet are killing me. And i just cant believe that i couldnt find one damn place to get my nails done. Argh!
...
i'm the über procrastinator. So much time to do things, and i spent half of last week sleeping. i get suspicious of these lazy periods lately. i just can never really tell the line between dysthymia and laziness.
...
The other week was crazy too. All due to procrastination. Want a picture? i created the choreography for my performance on the afternoon of the gig. But i love that number. And it isn't any different now. Gig tomorrow, and i will only rehearse tonight and tomorrow night, at the hotel already.
...
damn!
*
But the other week i made 3 outfits. Last week i had two sewing classes, and made lovely undies.
And had a gig too.
...
And tomorrow i fly to a city i've never been too before to dance in front of strangers.
...
This weekend was easier. 120 days, by Sade, at the theater, then a bit of clubbing and good conversations. And burning my tongue on the inside with hot soup on a cold foggy night.
...
so, pictures!
*

The girls and me, in my Sherazade outfit. It was the last one to be made, and was easier than i feared.

Kitty and me. Her outfit took me a day and a half of work. Probably one of the hardest outfits i ever made. Hey, i'm a beginner!
A closer look to her outfit.
Mister Man and me. He is away till friday, i will be away only till wednesday. Busy days...
This is Kurt, the star in my Dominatrix act. And this was my first shot at sewing vynil. Not too bad, i guess.




me and Thot.

me, Thot and his mama - the fantastic Gisele Kenjj.


CAUTION: CAT FIGHT! Yeah, anyone can see i am not a real domme. That girl bit me for real, and i had the bite mark on my arm for over a week.







...

the after party. We got home at almost midday that sunday.
Thats what one gets when clubbing barefoot.
...
Tuesday was the second performance of "Fever", my dominatrix number.













watch:








*
And finally, the undies i made, and my new pink collar.






that ugly bruise is from the fetish party, as well.
yeah, i love hello kitty.
*
awell, back to work. And to my pesto
*
on: 1000 miles per hour - ok go
*

No comments: