Friday, August 24, 2007

*she was a red hot hoochie- coocher*

*
And dancing... tonight i dance @ Party Íntima. Photos from last months edition:






*
ramen and coffee for lunch. And things to do. Hopefully i will see a friend i havent seen in a while today. And go see about my corset. But now i must rehearse. At least tomorrow morning's class is prepared. It's gonna be hardcore. Those guys are... well... basic students. Argh! i could kick my boss for giving me a Basic group! Oh well, c'est la vie.
*
it was an early start today. blah! And yes, this is sunrise.

*
Obviously, i'm lazy. Always lazy? Meh. And on day 6 of a 20 day detox diet. A looong way to go still. i wanted to cut coffee and chocolate too, but monday and PMS proved it impossible. So i am off alcohol for 6 whole days now... Considering my gig on tuesday, it is a big deal.
*
Look what i made on wednesday:

i love cute and pink things...
*
"Y'know I'm here
Everybody knows I'm here
And I'm the hoochie-coochie man
Everybody knows I'm here"
*
shabat shalom. It's the weekend after all. So what... my only perspective of trully resting is the other tuesday. Next week promises to be wild.
*
Anyone wanna get me burlesque books and videos? I would be terribly grateful... i hate that they don't have any of that stuff here in Brazil.

But i do it anyway! (Yeah, i've been working on a couple ostrich feather fans for weeks now and never seem to finish the darn things).
*
Have fun lovers.


Xoxo,

sweetie.

*
pressplay 1 - Minnie the moocher - Cab Calloway
pressplay 2 - Hoochie Coochie man - Muddy Waters
...
watch:

*

No comments: