Friday, March 21, 2008

*good morning?!*

*
two days away from chocolate day. Yummy holidays always get me excited. So, Good Morning!

And this IS the actual tune i wake up to everyday. Getting up at 6 am is no ride in the park, 4 days out of 7, so i rather do it to a peppy tune..
*

*
Oh boy, i thought the hyperactivity from yesterday would have worn off by the time i woke up. Nah... So i'm hyper again. Hypo maniac, but hyper anyhow.
.
So after all, playing "The Glad Game" did make things better. Not like "i can dance around without any pain" better, but as in "i wake up and want to dance better". Yeah, baby, yeah!
.
Yesterday...

My sg t-shirt arrived. i wore it immediately. How amusing to wear a shirt that reads (even if in the smallest of print) "i am naked on the internet".

i had an amusing hilarious class that lifted my spirits. And then i got an easter egg at work. Got to love the school i work for.
Got a hair cut. And gum drops.

If only i also gave myself a manicure. My nails suck ass.
and i love my Nerdy Nerdy Man!
*

*
Its Good Friday. Good for me, i mean, as its a holiday.
.


.
As soon as i come back to earth i want to bake this...
.
Meanwhile, yeehah cowboy, i wanna go out! Today is sooooo gonna kick ass!!!
*

*
beware of wandering cocks
*

*
Mood: hyper
Now playing: Guttermouth.

(miss the mosh pit and leap frog!!! Gotta dance!)
*

No comments: