Friday, March 28, 2008

*it happens so"


*
awww, forget it.
.
they usually say if you want something done right you might as well do it yourself, right?
.
turns out, i'm grounded. And really wanting to hurt myself. Not like badly, just a bit so the pain goes away.
.
time for a shower and some loud music and then going to my meeting.
.
if you could only peek inside my brain it would be enough to make you go mad.
.
its always been only me. So what i feel sad and trapped and lonely, and anguished and there is a awful scream stuck in my throat? after i come to my senses i'll just kick that abused pathetic little person into her place and i'll be ok again, for a while. After a few glasses of booze, that is.
*

*
Love and Fuck me, goddamnit!


*

*
Whatever. i'm an extraordinary machine!


" But I'm good at being uncomfortable, so
I can't stop changing all the time
...
I seem to you to seek a new disaster every day
You deem me due to clean my view and be at peace and lay
I mean to prove I mean to move in my own way, and say,
I've been getting along for long before you came into the play
...
If there was a better way to go then it would find me
I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
Be kind to me, or treat me mean
I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine"


Fiona Apple
*

No comments: