Tuesday, April 8, 2008

*Chatanooga Choo Choo*

*
It's been playing in my head for over a week. So it was about time i learned the lyrics to at least sing it correctly.

I love it!
.
I also love the fact its a holiday in the suburb I live in, so today is no work and all play.
.
I get to eat at my favorite Japanese place (Obaachan homecooking style) and visit my friend! I haven't seen her since the day my set was shot - at her place. She has an amazing collection of antiques, and the hottest decor ever. She rocks, her art rocks, and her cats rock too!!! Yay!
.
On life and everything else, things are pretty the same. It was a lazy Sunday with a walk in the mall, a lot of pizza and two new lovely pairs of shoes that He gave me, a couple movies, and a lot of work yesterday. I walked a bit on the treadmill, but nothing to extreme. And i fell in love! ... With Harussame (glass noodles). Oh, its good with misso (fermented soy paste), so good.
.
i want to dye my hair and bake cupcakes, but i will have plenty of time the next days... The Mister will start traveling on project again, just a couple days a week, which is both ok and bad. Bad because it means i sleep alone. I hate sleeping alone. Ok because now that i have friends i actually have people to hang out with, so i don't have to feel so lonely.
.
It's good to have friends.
.
And an unphotoshopped photo, because my photoshop apparently died on me and my GIMP skills suck ass.
.
Now to take a shower, and then a Choo choo to the civilized world.
Here is that 1st Conditional i was talking about:
.
Mood: Jumpy
Now playing: Glenn Miller and Betty Hutton
2 more months for my MRI, and my next tattoo...
94 days to feel ok... 94 days so that i can dance again.

Sorry honey bunny, but I've got happy feet and that just can't be helped.
*

No comments: