Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*New Suicide Girls set in Member Review: To Do List*

*
I just thought I'd bring to your attention that I am, once more, naked on the internet.
.
“Lists are really important to me. One could even say that without a script to follow I wouldn't even know how to take off my own clothes. Well, luckily, that's one more item crossed off this to do list.”

.
Now, me (and the photographer) being paid for such depends a lot of you, dear SG member, appreciating my nudity and letting the powers that be know, mostly through a comment and the "I loved it" button.
.
Your (positive) feedback is quite appreciated. Thank you, and good night.
*

xoxo

sweetie

P.s.: This set is brought to you by Andrea Lavezzaro, who beared with me through the heat of last Saturday afternoon, my choice of music (ranging from Dizzy Gillespie to Iggy Pop) and a caffeine high. This post, by a motherfucking amount of beer and a considerable quantity of sugar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing