Tuesday, June 19, 2012

*hush hush*

*
It had been a while since the last time I had to swallow something I was about to spit out. This time, for the sake of my group.
.
Fun fact. Just as I start to think of people as more than acquaintances recently, they blurt out it's just a work relationship, and to not mix things. So I'm not mixing things. Bringing me down to about... 0 friends? Real friends, I mean. Boyfriends aren't friends, it's different.
.
So I guess work is my friend. And the internet is my friend. as is coffee and pain killers. The audience is my friend, for those brief seconds of applause. And that's that. Family is family and romantic relationships are romantic relationships. And I'm feeling sour right now.
.
As for the words I've been holding down... I give myself till Sunday. If the people at the club I've been working for my group's sake treat me the same once again, I'll have to make a decision. I've been treated much better and earned a lot more earlier in my carreer. I'm not on stage to beg. I'm on stage to make a stand.


Maybe I am too immersed in Korean culture. And maybe I am watching to many dramas. I've never been so restrained as to human contact before...

Or maybe it's just me.
*

No comments: