Monday, February 5, 2007

brand new me???!!!

*
so, another blog.
*
why?
*
i hate how the photo thing works in myspace. it sucks!
*
and i can't completely be myself at SG.
*
so i have this one now.
*
...
*
now bear with me. no, not beer. Bear.
*
it was my special day:



its called the forth drink instinct (and that is absinthe in my glass):



"But the alcohol didn't let her understand"



it was my birthday gift to myself. the dress. i made it. i love it. but it's hard to get in and out of it.




































*
so, about birthday gifts. Master gave me a fetish shining vynil skirt and top...
and my mother-in-law gave me to bra and undies sets... and i was like,
what?
*
it was my birthday. and first day at work.
i was sleepy. but class was good. (and i have to prep class for today, still)
*
i made cake. i cuddled. my brother came over and we played videogame (and he gave me HIS drink shaker, which was absolutely totally sweet). i watched a Jackie Chan movie. Master and i went clubbing. i drank. i dance. i had forgotten how delightfull it can be to go out without having to work. we got wasted. we slept in the car till He was sober enough to drive.
*
it rocked!
*
yesterday. hangover. being fucked. going out for lunch. watching Nacho Libre. being fucked again. being spanked.

*
then His daughter's birthday party. playing Game Boy color and DS. eating (my tummy hurts). eating. eating. drinking soda. more soda. more soda.
*
feeling cold.
*















*
cuddling.
*
and now, i woke up sick. again.
*

what's it with monday mornings? today is fucking beautiful, and i hate to waste such a day.
*
so i better turn the computer off.
*
blah!
*
(i hate my sinus).
*

No comments: