Monday, February 26, 2007

*le freak c'est chic? nah!*

*
i'm drugged. yeah.
*
8 ounces of dripped strong coffee contain 170 miligrams of caffeine. my calculator tells me that i have had exactly 524,22 mg of caffeine up to now.
*
250 mg alter the heart rate. so instead of feeling great and perky i feel ahn... strange. (not to mention the stomach ache)
*
blah!
*
i would rather just read right now.
*
but chaos and confusion surround me (the apartment always looks like a WWIII scenario on mondays)
*
and i have enough chaos and confusion inside me.
*
why does the perspective of my boss watching my class this evening scare me? i'm not a bad teacher. argh!
*
fucking self-esteem.
*
(so much for falling asleep at almost 4 and getting up at 6:30)
*
i miss my Master.
*

my hair begs for something... anything. specially rethouching these boring pastel dirty blond roots that are peeking from a good 1,5 cm...
*
(sometimes, all i need is to hear that it will all be ok and that You will love me forever. even if it is a lie).
*

No comments: