Friday, December 21, 2007

*Santa suckers*

*
"It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped two fuckin' presents
It's Christmas Eve and I've only wrapped two fuckin' presents
And I hate, hate, hate your guts,
I hate, hate, hate your guts,
And I'll never talk to you again,
unless your dad will suck me off
I'll never talk to you again
unless your mom will touch my cock
I'll never talk to you again
ejaculate into a sock
I'll never talk to you again,
I'll never talk to you again"
*
Not? Hahaha! or was it Hohoho?


(Santa sucker)
*
i should already be packed. But that will be done soon enough.
*
Yesterday was great. And my new corset is lovely. Ohn, damn i love it! And i got a couple new collars at my favorite pet shop. Too bad there wasn't enough time to go see a friend.
*
We exchanged gifts last night. He loved His gifts (an Atari 2600 with cartridges and a picture frame with a photo shopped photo of His daughter), so i am happy. And i loved mine, so these are indeed Happy Holidays! Now i just can't wait for it to arrive... i'm getting the kick-ass sewing machine. Meanwhile, He gave me a doll. He says its me, and i agree. i love that character...
.
Getting older and not growing up rocks! After all, why choose when you can play video games and drink absinthe at the same time?
.
So, Happy Holidays and all that jazz!
*
Gotta roll!
*
Mood: Strange and melancholic (Vou ficar com saudades Dele)
Now playing: Happy Holidays you bastard - Blink 182

*

No comments: