Saturday, February 2, 2008

*midnight post*

*
i have only 4 true vices:

1. chocolate
2. ice cream
3. satin.
4. mayonnaise

1, 2 and 4 are bad for my health. The last one is as well. Bad for my back and my eyes at least, as i continuously promise myself i will never sew with satin again and voilá, here am i. At 4:30 am, knees, eyes and back hurting bending over a pattern and guess? Satin!
*
All patterns drawn and cut. Undies and pasties ok, collar ok. Still to make:

- dress
- teddy (the lingerie, not the toy)
- garter
- customize shoe (oh am i going to regret choosing this shoe)

mine are these:
they would be wearable if they weren't half a size too small. Anyone wanna swap?

Could be worse... oh i heart these... But sooo pricy.



*

*
And a list of 49 songs from which i have to chose my soundtrack, and then mix. A tattoo at 10 am, and a choreography to create. That spoon in the icebox will be handy tomorrow evenin'.
.
Take my word, that list had 120 songs 5 hours ago. i listened to the songs on it about 5 times each. Picking music should be a lot easier. And at 4 am, the soundtrack from Carnivale (the tv show) REALLY REALLY REALLY gives me the creeps.
*

*
i have new hair. But i'm not showing till tomorrow.
.
now back to my yerba mate and that darn satin.
.
(perfect timing for a hypomania episode).
*


*

edit:

its 9 am. i just finished. i skipped the teddy and incorporated some of its elements into the dress. Then the dress came to life and turned into whatever it wanted to. The dress is like my hair right now. i'm not sure if i trash it or if i love it. Guess i'll better love it cuz i have very little time to shower, tidy up and hit the tat parlor. Maybe i can get some sleep while i get the ink. At least i am totally in love with the garter and the collar. Lovely, kinky, cute. The kind of stuff i never believe came out of my hands.
.
The songs? Down to 25. Damn, i'm screwed.
.
Hoping tonight will be fun.
.
i desperately need coffee. A double espresso would do. My senses are altered and i hate it.
.
mood: sleepless
now playing: argh! enough with the music.
*

No comments: