Friday, February 1, 2008

*quickie*

*
so...
.
i got off my ass and stopped complaining.
.
even though i woke up late (and mostly because my dentist canceled) i went to the gym.
.
where a 1 kg weight fell on my face at a 90º angle under 1 atmosphere of pressure (basic physics anyone?) because of this:

.
baffled doesn't start to cover it.
.
but i'm ok. Only a small edema and no bruise. The weight fell on my jaw, and oh am i glad i did not decide to double the weight yesterday.
*

*
Anyway...
.
i don't know about b-day gifts or a party, but i am off to the hair parlor to get my nails and hair done.
.
and will spend the rest of the day (after a work meeting) sewing the costume (yeah, new clothes) for my trashy burlesque b-day performance on Saturday.
.
keywords? Blond Betty Boop from Hell.
.
plus i'm getting myself that tat tomorrow morning.
*

*
mood?

*

*
i'll be back soon with dark blue nails.
*

No comments: