Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*keep your eyes peeled*

*
A while ago i had dreamed of a fun dolling-up afternoon... With my favorite dolls. Unfortunately, we never got around to making it happen.

.
Well, the idea is still there. It's just become, all of a sudden, a much greater project. Damn, it may even be something i won't be able to do on my own. So i'll be enlisting friends and contacts on this... right after i finish reading up about all the things i need to know to do it! Oh, and there will be tea and cookies.
.
Stay tuned!
"I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packs more sex than two naked bodies in bed. "
Bette Davis
*

*
Oh, yeah, let me see... what else?
.
Nothing like a musical show to revive my aspirations, and entice my urges. So thanks to the cast of "Red Hot Broadway", last Saturday, for waking my spirit up! (Oh, it was so worth the $$$!)

And the teachers that patiently try to get my feet into the right places...

Even though i'm still missing a Mentor/Muse. i'm guessing our modern age muses respond by the title of search engines? Perhaps.
.
Anywho... here's the real deal. i'm dying to get on my feet but i'm gonna need some sugar. Wontcha give me some?
...
What do i need?
- Ideas
- Inspiration
- Links to music, movies and books
- Did i mention music, movies and books? Digital, virtual, download-able, analogical, real. Any form, sizes and shapes are welcome.
.
Oh, and a lil' bit of love may buy me pur'ty feathery, sparkling things.
And i'll repay you with an icecream and a hug.
*
*
On a different note, go drool over Naty! Damn, these photos are smokin'!
hello Miss Monroe.
*

*
Mood: excited
Now playing: Soundtracks: Blue Hawaii, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mamma Mia!
Looking forward to: Halloween, Luxuria, and the Zombie Walk, this weekend! Oh, and cleaning up... i need a clean environment to think! Oh and carving my pumpkin and all the pumpkiny goodness that will come henceforth!
*

*
P.s.: Also, look forward to drunken videos from last Saturday night some time soon. What, don't you read my twits?
*

No comments: