Monday, January 5, 2009

*Back to Basics*

*
Hum... maybe the lack of use or the sea wind have rusted my blogging skills... a little oil here please?
.
So i'm back. Lying amidst the mess i had forgotten about, suitcase still closed, dreading the moment i will unpack and move on, and shake the last of the beach sand out of my things. i already miss a lot of things about the South... And sorting out the photos... oh, so many of them...
.
Give me a few hours till i dig up my jeans (home is as gray and cold as i remembered), go for a cuppa, weigh down my weight gain and have my schedules sorted out.
.
Then i'll have something better for you than what the still vacation-impaired brain of main has now.
.
And how were your holidays? Any epiphanies worth sharing? i'll leave you all with the most embarassing photo of all, just to kick off the new year on a good note:

January 2nd, 2oo9 - 11 am.

That's what happens when one weathers the storm. To think all i went out for was a jog, and nature threw the bath right into the package.
.
Catch you later, my dearests.
*

xoxo

sweetie

No comments: