Thursday, November 22, 2007

*LUXÚRIA*

*
(its tomorrow)



*
"Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me Don't let me out of your sight I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite So don't let me have any rights ... This world is forcing me to hold your hand" *
What is your fetish? - http://www.projetoluxuria.com.br
*
And have fun, after all, it is the weekend.
*
mood: pink (and feeling like a marshmallow)
now playing: just a girl - no doubt
*
this week has been "wow". Its one of those days when the world is a beautiful place to be... But that is also known as "mania". Nyo! So i'm making Omuraisu for lunch. Or better, I'm gonna try.

*
Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving for those in USA. No such thing in Brazil, unfortunatelly.
*
Weeeeee!!!



*
(ok, a real post will follow... sometime soon. :P)
*

No comments: