Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Some people are like Mary Poppins' doppleganger

And I'm not talking about your regular killjoy. I'm talking about those people who seem nice at first but when you have to work with them make even the most fun event feel like a chore.

A fucking chore.

Because if there is one thing that steals the glory out of anything it's bureaucracy. It's taking yourself too seriously. It's the certainty that you are better than anyone else.

Seriously, I got some of these people stuck in my throat right now. And just the sight of their name puts me in a sour mood. I really got to figure out what to do about it before this escalates to the point I AM going to bash their heads in with a chair.

Or just walk away. Even if walking away isn't a choice.
It's supposed to be fun, people. Lighten up. And stop putting people down for your own entertainment.

No comments: