Thursday, July 12, 2007

*cold...*

*
damn those dishes in the sink! i ate artichokes for the first time today, and i made them. You know when you dont even know how to wash the damn thing? Thats how i felt. But they were good and now i am left with a HUGE mess in the kitchen.

*
and its sooooo fucking cold. Houses in Brazil have no heating and no hot tap water, at least most of them. My fingers are stiff and my nose is running. Not very fun.

*
Also, i am quite excited about traveling at the end of the month. And maybe i have a private performance tomorrow night. Maybe, its quite scary to perform to small crowds. They are less friendly, you know?

*
oh well...

but not everything is roses...

my doctor told me yesterday that i am "slightly" lactose intolerant. My worst nightmare come true, i love milk, and darn do i love cheese! That and i have problems absorbing fat.

*
it won't kill me. It will just make my stomach hurt.

*
and now a hot shower to defrost. Damn, dance class tonight will feel good!

*

"Can you tell by nameless change in action

I've single handedly abandon any chance I had

Good morning heartache after forfeit

I hate that I've awoken

Black and blue and broken"

(nameless change - my former self)
*
no photos today. When i am warmer i'll upload the food pics i took.

*

No comments: