Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today I was daydreaming and I thought that...

it would be curious to meet someone nice who has no idea of who I am and what I do. Not that I am famous or anything... but I'm all over the internet. Just saying.

it would be fun, exciting, scary and dangerous to date an asian gangster. But that is probably not the best idea.

that I am almost over it. Saw a picture of the cat eyed boy and his new girl and they are cute together. I'm sour about not having a better shot at his heart. But that's life. I'm just sour now. The hurt is ALMOST all gone.

that when I say I wish I had someone who liked me a whole lot it's unfair. Because there are such people. It's just that... well, you know. I don't like them back.

I should have some fun while I'm looking for the next pair of cat eyes. What can I say? I've always been into Asians.

Tomorrow I wake up extra early to dye my hair, take care of my skin, take a decent shower, shave and do my nails. I need some grooming.

Getting laid will have to wait till after we turn in our book to our college professors. Awell.

Sinfully fun. There's gotta be more apples out there for me to bite into.

No comments: