Monday, April 16, 2007

*cram it up their ass*

*


*
i'm shaking again. still.
*
i was walking home from work, and a motorcycle stopped next to me. It looked like a delivery guy, and he asked me what time it was. Then he told me to give him my purse or he would shoot me. All i could think of were my documents in my wallet and my surgery tomorrow morning. So i started to scream. i always wondered how i would react if i were mugged. Now i know. i screamed to the top of my voice, and danced a tango with the bad man. He was pulling my purse from one side, i was holding on to it from the next, screaming, just screaming, till someone showed up at a window, and then another window, and another. i must have been louder than the sound of their televisions. So the bad man ran away, and a kind man walked me home, and someone called the cops, and they took the bad mans description and my phone number.
*
as if i weren't scared enough of walking alone at night. fuck.
*
now i must shower, and i cannot eat because of the surgery tomorrow morning. at least i will have time to calm down.
*
i know. i shouldn't have screamed and i should have handed over my purse, even if the thing in his pocket didn't really look like a gun. but i've been hurt one too many times to take it quietly again. i guess my mind just can't take anything else.
*
the clogged vein is throbbing. my back and arm hurt from the struggle. i won?
*
i'm scared.
*

No comments: